Stop by East Towne Veterinary Clinic and pick a snowflake from our giving tree to help a local pet in need. All donations from this collection will go to support MADACC, a local shelter that cares for over 13,000 homeless pets every year.
Don't have time for our Giving Tree, but still want to help?
Here's a list of some of the most requested shelter items that can be dropped off anytime:
- “Stretch and scratch” scratching posts
- C.E.T. dental chews of all sizes (available at Petco, Petsmart, vet offices)
- Purina, Pedigree, Iams, Science Diet brand treats and chews (for example: Busy Bones)
- Unstuffed dog toys
- Enrichment-type dog toys that are easy to disinfect (for example: Kongs, Nylabones)
- Cat toys (plastic ball type toys, washable fabric stuffed cat toys)
- Unopened bags of dry and canned cat and dog food. We feed Purina brand food on a regular basis (Dog, Puppy, Kitten, and Cat Chow), so these are the most helpful.
- Cat treats
- Peanut butter (non-expired)
- Cat carriers
- Cat litter (non‐clumping)
- Aspen bedding
- Timothy hay
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, detergent, paper towels, garbage bags)
- Lint rollers
Thank you in advance for your support!