East Towne Veterinary Clinic offers boarding for dogs, cats, and pocket pets so that you can leave your best friend in total comfort at our full service kennel. Learn about our separate, cat-only boarding facility here.
At East Towne Veterinary Clinic, we try to make your dog’s vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you both. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your dog is safe and comfortable.
Canine Boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately clean cages & runs
- Owner visits & tours of the facility
- Outdoor leash walks
- A clean & comfy atmosphere
- Fresh bedding & daily housekeeping
- Spacious kennels
- Individualized care
- Convenient hours
- High-quality, low-residue pet food
Our canine guests will enjoy two nature walks and a late night potty break with our standard boarding services.
Extra walk and/or playtimes are available for our canine guests at an additional charge. Playtime is a one on one session with one of our fabulously friendly Pet Care Attendants. Pets from the same family can enjoy playtime together.
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive staff
- Individual playtime
- Veterinary medical services if needed
- All the comforts of home!
- Pet report cards (given at the end of every stay)
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites.
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- Dogs must also be tested for Heartworm, and they must have a stool sample checked within the last 6 months (if not, we can test stool sample here).
Please fax your pet’s vaccine history to us at 262-241-6506 prior to arrival. We look forward to your pet’s vacation!
|Monday-Friday:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday:||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Sunday:||2:00 – 4:00 pm, Pick Up (By Appointment Only)|
What To Bring
- Vaccination records should be given to us before check-in
- Comforts from home — i.e., a favorite toy, treats, and/or chewies
- Any medication that is needed — Please make sure all medication is labeled with pet's name, medication type, and dosage needed
- Food if on a special diet or if you prefer your pet to have food from home
What Not To Bring
- No canine bedding please
- Dog dishes - we know some dogs may eat better from their own dishes, but if possible leave them at home
- If you do bring your own dishes, they cannot be glass or ceramic
- Anything of value (sometimes things can get lost or broken)