Pet Grooming for Dogs and Cats
At East Towne Veterinary Clinic, we offer grooming as one of our services for your dog or cat. Dogs and cats can get dirty and their fur can get matted. We have a terrific groomer who loves to make your pet look, feel and smell their best. A well groomed pet is a healthier and happier pet.
|Scrub-a-Dub-Dub, Three Pups in a Tub
Pets love the Easte Towne grooming experience from start to finish!
Our groomer Kelsa is a pet care professional who understand that each pet and breed has different grooming requirements. She will be happy to discuss the best ways to achieve a healthy and comfortable coat for your pet.
In addition to maintaining a healthy coat, your pet's hair and nails should be trimmed on a regular basis. Trimming your pet's hair and nails is an important part of a hygiene routine that not only helps your pet stay in top shape, but also contributes to its overall good health.
Our Professional Grooming service includes:
- Clip, Trim & Style
- Breed Specific Cuts
- Brush Out
- Nail Trims
- Ear Cleaning
Pamper your pet with these additional grooming services:
- Teeth Brushing & Breath Freshening
- Nail Grinding (takes away the sharp edge from nail trimming)
- Musher's Secret Paw Protection Cream (a non-toxic and non-allergenic formula that protects paws from damage due to sand, hot pavement, ice, salt & other harsh surfaces)
- Plum Perfect Facial Cleanser (gentle, tearless, foaming facial cleanser that removes dirt, tears & food stains while brightening facial coloring)
- Furminator Shed-less Shampoo & Conditioning Treatment (enriched with omega-3 & fatty acids, these products help reduce excess hair from shedding; followed by a professional blow & extra brushing)
- Coat Dying & Design
- Nail Painting
- 'Pawdicure' (includes Nail Trimming, Nail Grinding & Musher's Secret Paw Protection Cream)
Grooming fees start at $25 depending on size, breed and coat type.
Dogs and cats must be up to date on the rabies, distemper and bordetella vaccines.
Meet Our Groomer
Kelsa: From a young age, Kelsa has always been passionate about animals. She started training dogs at 8 years old and by 15 was working in a grooming salon. She attended the Nash Academy of Animal Arts and received her diploma in Pet Styling in 2004. Kelsa has been with East Towne Veterinary Clinic since 2006. Her goal is to make sure your pet looks fantastic and is comfortable and safe while in her care. Kelsa is available for dog and cat grooming, Tuesdays-Fridays and two Saturdays a month.
Please call (262) 241-4884 to book your pet's grooming today. We'll be happy to answer all your questions to ensure that your pet's grooming experience turns out just as you imagined.
*Special offer: New grooming clients receive $5 off the pet's first full grooming!