The veterinary resources featured on this page provide useful information to pet owners on a variety of topics related to veterinary medicine and pet health care.
Animal Breed Associations
Humane Societies & Animal Rescues
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary
- The Humane Society of the United States
- North Shore Animal League America
- Tailwaggers 911
- Wagging Tail Rescue
- Wisconsin Humane Society
- Wisconsin Humane Society Ozaukee Campus
Laser Therapy Resource
- Pet Microchip Lookup: Look up a microchip number in AAHA's universal database.
- HomeAgain Pet ID & Recovery Service: Report a lost or stolen pet.
Pet Dental Information
- Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC): Look for VOHC approval when shopping for home dental care products for your cat or dog.
Pet Grief Support
Video Tutorials on Pet Care
How To Use a Tick Twister
The fastest way to remove a tick from your pet is to use a Tick Twister. In this video, East Towne Veterinary Clinic team members Claudia and Sharon demonstrate how to remove a tick using the Tick Twister We sell them at ETVC; this must have gadget can be used on people, too!